Toys and Hardlines - Philippines
Intertek Philippines’ Hardlines Testing Services is committed in exceeding our customer's expectation with innovative Hardlines testing services in the country.
As the various industries continues to evolve with consumer demands for high quality products that will withstand years of use, companies are left to navigate through various standards and regulations established by the industry and local governing bodies for their products to reach the showroom floor.
Our laboratory allows us to aid manufacturers, architects, importers, and other interested parties in understanding and complying with current and impending test standards and protocols. In line with this, Intertek Philippines is accredited with Philippine Accreditation Bureau (PAB) with PNS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Physical/Mechanical testing for Toy Safety testing and Product testing, as well as Chemical testing for paints, inks, dyes and pigments. Our laboratory is also recognized by International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) for packaged product testing (Shipper Drop test and Vibration test).
Our Hardlines laboratory tests food contact materials, toys safety, chemicals, paints, inks, dyes and pigments. Heavy metals and microbiological testing on cosmetics, packaged-product samples, pre-shipment and production inspection, ROHS/substances of very high concern are also within our capabilities.
- Design Evaluation / Hazard Assessment
- Initial Product Speciﬁcation Analysis / Product Performance Testing
- Toy Safety Testing
- Factory Evaluation
- Pre-Shipment and Production Inspection
- ROHS/Substances of Very High Concern
- Metals and Metal Alloys: Lead in Substrate
- Paint and Related Surface Coatings/Resins/Ink, Dyes and Pigments/Plastics/Adhesives and Sealants/Textile and Related Products
- Food Contact Packaging Tests
- Transport Packaging Tests (ISTA): Drop Test, Vibration Test
- Chemicals Testing: Assay, Moisture, Residue on Ignition, Heavy Metals
- Pharmaceuticals : Heavy Metals
- Cosmetics: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Testing and Testing Requirement for SASO
Need help or have a question?