Intertek Academy - Philippines
Our courses will help you understand, implement, and improve business practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement of your organization’s management systems and employee skillsets.
Intertek Philippines’ Academy provides general, technical and industry related trainings which complements competence, recognition of individuals and value to organization that will augment competency gaps, reinforce skills and overall with greatly add value in the improvement of the business practices, processes and systems of an organization whether yielding towards, quality, environmental, sustainability, food safety and health & safety.
Intertek Philippines’s Academy has a wide array of trainer with vast technical experience to equip the trainees with necessary learnings with an untiring approach and consideration on the everchanging technology, market needs, up to date international and local regulatory requirements that will lead to the road of excellence of the organization.
Intertek Philippines’ Academy can provide you with relevant and customized training depending on the customer’s preference whether in-house or public trainings, virtual sessions or the traditional face to face trainings and the theoretical plus actual application for technical trainings
Our educational programs range from one-hour introductory webinars designed to increase your understanding of management systems standards and supply chain compliance, to ﬁve-day IRCA-registered courses for those responsible for system implementation and auditing. Presented by practicing auditors, these programs are designed to keep you fully informed on the latest industry requirements and best practices.
- CPI CSR - Lead Auditor Training Course
- IRCA Accredited ISO 14001:2015 - Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
- IRCA Accredited ISO 45001:2018 - Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
- IRCA Accredited ISO 9001:2015 - Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
- Measurement Uncertainty for Microbiological Testing
- Measurement Uncertainty for Chemical Testing
- Basics of Food Safety (Receiving to Serving)
- Sample Collection for Microbiological Testing
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Food Safety System Certiﬁcation 22000 (FSSC 22000)
- Hazard Analytical Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems
- Food Safety, Hygiene & Serve Safe Practices
- Understanding Food Microbiology for the Food Industry
- Good Storage Practices
- Codex Alimentarius GMP & GHP
- HACCP Awareness Course
- Crisis Management – Food Borne Illness
Download our Course Calendar (PDF)
Need help or have a question?