Intertek Pharmaceutical Services (Whitehouse, NJ)
Intertek Pharmaceutical Services located in Whitehouse, New Jersey, USA, is a cGMP contract testing, analytical research and development laboratory
Intertek Pharmaceutical Services (Whitehouse, New Jersey, USA) is a contract consulting analytical laboratory and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliant facility. Specializing in the pre-approval stage of the drug development life cycle, this laboratory has served the global pharmaceutical, biotech and allied industries for over 20 years. Our experts excel in a wide array of complex and routine services to support the development of drug products, formulations, devices and delivery systems.
You can browse our publications list by clicking here.Download our Pharmaceutical Testing brochure
Intertek Pharmaceutical Services (Whitehouse, NJ) services include:
Analytical Research & Development - Discovery Support Services
- cGMP Method Development, Validation and Remediation
- Cleaning validations
- Extractables and Leachables Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Mass Spectrometry
Stability & Pharmaceutical Testing
- Storage and stability testing (including photostability)
- Comparator studies
- cGMP QC testing services
- Reference Standard Materials program
- cGMP Quality Control Laboratory Analysis
- Glass Delamination in Pharmaceutical Containers
- Elemental Analysis and Trace Metals
- USP 233 and USP 232 Elemental Impurities Services
- Organic Volatile Impurity Analysis (OVI)
Intertek’s experience and expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, from analytical testing to regulatory compliance, and our comprehensive services provide total quality assurance across the supply chain and throughout the product life cycle.
Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enable our customers to power ahead safely.
Need help or have a question?