Expertise in method development and validation, stability, trace organics, elemental impurities, and QC testing for more than 30 years
Intertek Pharmaceutical Services, located in Whitehouse, New Jersey, USA, is a contract consulting analytical research and development laboratory and Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliant facility. We specialize in method development and validation, stability, trace organics, elemental impurities, and quality control testing. We provide complex and routine services to support the development of drug products, formulations, devices, and drug delivery systems for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Our Discovery Support Department is one of the nation’s largest providers of trace metals and organic elemental analysis. Our facility provides routine support to researchers throughout the entire pharmaceutical and chemical industries, as well as academic institutions using in-house methods developed for informational purposes. Any method may be validated to meet compound specific and client regulatory requirements. We also specialize in compound characterization, reference standard support, identification and quantitation of inorganic components, toxicology screening, product profiling, determining contaminants related to packaging materials, residue characterization and compendial testing.
P.O. Box 470
291 Route 22 East
Salem Industrial Park
Whitehouse, NJ 08888
Download our Pharmaceutical Testing brochure (PDF)
Download our Intertek Pharmaceutical Services Brochure
Pharmaceutical: News & Events
- NEW Discover our Audit Live Tool for direct access to our scheduled audits
- Extractables/Leachables Lab Tour - Request access
- Medical Device Extractables & Leachables Studies
- Glycosylation Analytical Approaches for Antibody Therapeutics
- Rapid Determination of Low/Trace Level Benzene in Pharmaceutical Excipients and Finished Products
- mRNA Analytics: Capping Efficiency, Sequencing, Poly-A Tail, dsRNA