Testing and Certification for Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatability (EMC)
To bring your medical device to North American, European and global markets with speed and efficiency, you need a testing and certification partner who knows your business. Count on Intertek for compliance testing and certification to harmonized global standards and requirements, all from a single source.
We offer end-to-end solutions from product development and risk management file review/documentation, to comprehensive testing to IEC 60601 series of standards.
IEC 60601-1-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing for Medical Devices including IEC 60601-1-2 4th Edition Amendment 1.
Intertek provides CB Scheme Certification issuing more CB certificates than any other National Certification body giving you access to global Medical Device markets
The FDA's ASCA Program is aimed at ensuring quality and accuracy in medical device pre-market submissions. Ultimately the goal is to help make the process more efficient and to add confidence in the levels of safety, performance, and quality assurance.
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Search and Buy Medical Device Standards
- Reese's Law – ANSI/UL 4200A-2023
- My Test Central
- Certification Marks
- Global Research & Certification
- Medical Podcast - Compliance with Clarissa
- Satellite Data Acceptance Program
- Planning for Quality through Disruptions
- Intertek's world-class team of Medical Experts
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program
*The Intertek legal entities that provide medical device management system certification services (including ISO 13485 and MDSAP) and Notified Body services (MDR 2017/745 and MDD 93/42/EEC) do not provide any consulting services. Clients who have used other Intertek legal entities’ consulting services are not eligible to receive management system certification services or Notified Body services from Intertek.