Sowing the seeds of prosperity for agricultural industries in India
As an organization dealing with valuable agricultural commodities like Cereals, Cocoa, Cotton, Feedstuffs, Fertilizers, Fish, Oil & Fats, Oilseeds, Pulses, Rice, Sugar & Molasses the safe transfer and storage of cargo can be a challenge when importing or exporting goods to and from India. Partnering with Intertek can help you face these challenges efficiently. By providing you with assessment and certification services for your systems, processes, and products, we can help authenticate the integrity of your production and distribution methods.
We offer an extensive range of solutions to the world’s agricultural industries, including inspection of valuable agricultural cargo shipments, quality control, field inventory confirmation, global advisory solutions, and best practices for every aspect of business.
Intertek is globally respected as a provider of inspection services. Our certificates are valued by global trading houses, financial institutions and both government and non-governmental food aid organisations the world over. We work with all the important international standards and guidelines including ISO, GOST, TQSA, USDA, FDA, FOSFA, GAFTA, IFT, AOCS and SAL.
- Pre-shipment Inspection/Up-country Inspection: lot sealing post sampling
- Sampling as per the country specific standards
- Customized solution to customers
- Shipment and inventory sampling and lab analysis
- Monitoring of truck loading and unloading
- Railway rake loading and unloading services
- Container stuffing and container destuffing services
- Cargo weight and draft survey - Initial, Interim and Final
- Inspection of vessel holds and tanks
- Vessel loading and unloading services
- Inventory stock and warehouse management (SMA)
- Full outrun guarantee (FOG)
- Quality and quantity services: Procurement time
- Witness testing services
- Quality and quantity certification
- Container fitness inspection
- Hatch inspection
- Stock verification
- Plant to port survey
Need help or have a question?