ISO/IEC 20000-1 - IT Service Management Systems
ISO 20000 protects your IT system, a critical business resource which needs the right support in place in order to be successful.
Information technology (IT) systems are often overlooked or only superficially addressed as a technology issue, but the information they hold is the most important strategic asset an organisation has at its disposal. Properly managed IT services are a critical component of business success.
ISO 20000:2011 is the first international standard for IT service management. ISO 20000 promotes the adoption of an integrated process approach to delivering managed IT services. The standard is aligned and fully compatible with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
Benefits of ISO 20000 to your organisation:
- Benchmark how your managed services are delivered
- Measure service levels and assess performance
- Create a framework for independent assessment
- Show an ability to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrate your reliability and high quality of service
- Opens your organisation up to key markets who require certification
- Measurable level of effectiveness and culture of continual improvement
Intertek has helped organisations around the world achieve ISO 20000 certification smoothly and cost effectively. We provide more than just a certificate: we have given them the tools to manage their IT systems more efficiently. We assist in addressing the strategic business value generated by an organisation's IT department, and the need to deliver high-quality IT services - not only in the back end, but also for customers and their interaction with the IT system.
SAI Global Standards is an Intertek company - Access and purchase ISO 20000 standard in a format that suits your needs
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066