Furniture Testing for Durability and Performance
Intertek’s array of furniture testing for durability and performance will help evaluate the quality and life-cycle of your furniture.
Although most furniture testing for durability and performance is entirely voluntary in many markets, it allows manufacturers to have third-party validation of their brand.
Performance testing to national, international or industry standards gives you a competitive edge and adds value to your products. You can gain confidence in knowing how your product stacks up against the competition. Durability testing evaluates how well a product holds up when put to the test beyond its expected or designated function. We provide testing for furnishing fabrics, filling materials, furniture components and more.
Our wide range of furniture performance testing capabilities:
- ANSI/SOHO Furniture Testing for Small Office/Home Office furnishings
- ANSI/BHMA A156.9 Furniture Testing
- ANSI/KCMA A161.1 Kitchen Cabinet Furniture Testing
- Coordination of Electrical Component Certification and Listing (ETL Listed Mark)
- GSA FNEW 83-269E Task Chair and other miscellaneous GSA Furniture testing
- GSA FNAE 80-214 Upholstered Furniture Test Method
- European furniture testing to EN 581, EN 1021 Parts 1 & 2, 1335 Chair Testing, EN 1335, EN 1725, EN 1728, EN 1957, ENV 12520, EN 14443, EN 15373, BS 5459, BS 6807, BS 4875, ENV 14443
Need help or have a question?