Food Safety System Certification (FSSC22000) is the most comprehensive and accessible food safety management system available and is an internationally recognised ISO based scheme for food safety.
FSSC 22000 is fully recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO Standards. It demonstrates a company has a robust and effective food safety management system (FSMS) in place to meet the requirements of regulators, customers and consumers. This webinar will guide you through the benefits of implementing FSSC 22000 in your business.
Why should you view this FSSC22000 webinar?
- To gain an overview of the FSSC 22000 standard
- To understand the origins and scope of FSSC 22000
- To gain an understanding of the FSSC 22000 certification process
- To find out more about the benefits of FSSC 22000 and the improvements to your business
- To understand what the current updates are to FSSC 22000
- To understand how to promote your FSSC 22000 certification effectively
You should view this FSSC22000 webinar if:
- You are a food manufacturer interested in implementing best practices in food safety and quality
Presented by Karin Hansson, Intertek's Food Business Development Manager for the Nordics and Baltics. In addition to her current position, Karin has many years’ experience leading the Intertek Centre of Excellence for Food Certification, including maintaining programme and auditor integrity of all the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) approved food standards that are offered by Intertek. She is currently lead auditor for FSSC 22000, which is supported by an extensive education and work experience background in food processing.