BRC Food Safety Culture Excellence
The people within your food organisation are critical to its success, therefore by assessing your food safety culture you can make improvements to your business that help to protect your brand, products and the consumer.
The BRC (British Retail Consortium) have launched an additional service which Intertek can bolt on to your next annual BRC Food Safety audit. The Food Safety Culture Module is an assessment that helps food businesses to evaluate your food safety culture; highlighting any areas for development and acting as a measurement of success which you can use over time as your culture evolves.
Some of the key benefits the BRC Food Safety Culture Module can bring to your organisation include:
- Determining the strengths and weaknesses in your food safety capability
- Providing a benchmarking tool for multi-site businesses
- Complementing the existing audit programme with a behaviour-based approach
- Providing insight into staff attitude, opinion and behaviour
- Strengthening your reputation with a proactive approach to food safety culture
Intertek is a UK accredited certification body, authorised to carry out food safety audits and award BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certification. Intertek can also offer certification to the following BRC Global Standards; Packaging and Packaging Materials, Consumer Products, Agents & Brokers and Storage and Distribution.
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408