Minerals West Africa expands its services to include portable XRF technology
The Intertek West Africa Laboratory located Côte d'Ivoire has expanded its capabilities to include an Olympus M series Vanta™ handheld portable XRF. Obtaining maximum geochemical information about an exploration project is a primary focus for geologists. Intertek is able to provide a cost-effective solution using Portable XRF technology under laboratory conditions or at our client’s site. This allows us deliver reliable, semi-quantitative scan data that will add confidence to client’s exploration projects.
The advantages of using Intertek for portable XRF scans:
- Access to a range of fully maintained and supported instruments to match field equipment
- Integration directly into Intertek’s LIMS system eliminating potential sample mix ups
- Consistent database compliant report format
- QA/QC reported with data
- Operated by trained laboratory technicians
- Uninterrupted AC power supply to the instrument eliminates variances in data relating to battery charge and change over
- Climate controlled environment
- Operational and technical support from Portable XRF Geochemists
- Non-destructive analytical technique
Intertek’s West Africa laboratory is supported by Intertek Minerals team of Global experts and services, offering analytical bundles adding value to portable XRF data.
Need help or have a question?
- +61 (0) 8 9263 0100
- +62 21 2938 4454
- +56 2 2481 5038
- +27 11 964 1004