How food inspection can safeguard your products - Webinar
Food inspection can help your business to improve the quality of your products as well as reduce costs and risk.
Intertek Food Services have hosted a 30 minute webinar which focused on the benefits of introducing food inspection into the food supply chain.
- To understand why food inspection is important
- To gain a global overview of the supply chain and how food inspection fits into this
- To find out more about how food inspection provides an assurance of quality and safety
- To understand more about the different types of inspections including during production inspection (DPI) and final random inspection (FRI)
- To see a selection of working examples from key food industries
- You are a food and beverage manufacturer or retailer
- You are a food supplier
- You provide a catering service or are a mass caterer
Presented by Maud Nauge, Food France Operations Manager at Intertek. Maud joined Intertek in 2003 as a business engineer and contributed to the development of local and international quality control programmes on behalf of clients in the retail and food industry. She has subsequently evolved into a business development role and in this context, she has over 10 years’ experience of regulatory consulting projects and label validation for the French, European and global markets.
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408