Process Chemistry and Testing Laboratory - New Orleans
The New Orleans chemical process and testing laboratory provides advanced analytical expertise.
The chemistry and testing laboratory in Louisiana, USA (Intertek PCTL) provides analytical testing capabilities supporting client chemical, process chemical, and catalyst related projects. Experienced chemists using state-of-the-art instrumentation tackle a wide range testing needs and applications.
The Intertek PCTL process and chemical testing laboratory is ISO-17025 accredited for a wide range of tests and applications.
Chemical and materials testing:
- Trace chemical analysis
- Pyrolysis GC/MS (Py/GC/MS)
- BTX (benzene, toluene, and xylenes) by GC-MS
- HPLC (five units, with flexibility to test a wide range of samples)
- LC/RI (IP-391 refractive index test method)
- ICP, for trace metals down to ppb levels
- ASTM Chemical Testing
- Percent solids
- Hydrogen content by NMR, ASTM D7171
- Thermal Analysis: DSC and TGA
- Melt-flow index extrusion plastometer
- CHNS(O) analyzer
- UV Spectrometry
- Inert atmosphere glove-box for handling moisture sensitive and pyrophoric samples
Analytical expertise and trouble-shooting experience:
- Contamination identification
- Chemical forensic analysis
- Trace level analysis, to ultra-trace levels.
- Chemical composition
- Catalyst analysis
- RoHS testing
- Biphenol-A analysis
- Phthalates content
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) analysis
- Petro-Chemicals Tested
Need help or have a question?