Regulatory Electronic Submission Publishing Services
Intertek offers comprehensive end-to-end Regulatory Electronic Submission Publishing services – specializing in eCTD publishing - for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
Electronic submissions are required for many regulatory submission types for regulatory authorities globally. Leveraging industry-leading eCTD publishing tools and supporting multiple regions (e.g., United States, Canada, Europe), our team of qualified, experienced professionals consistently produce compliant, “first-time-right” submissions ranging from small to large and complex dossiers or applications. Our experts are committed to quality - we implement a multi-faceted quality control review process for completeness and compliance to electronic submission standards for every submission.
How can Intertek help?
Intertek’s Broad Capabilities:
Supported by a skilled and accomplished Regulatory Affairs team, our Electronic Submission Publishing group offers full management and publishing of the following submissions in eCTD format:
- US FDA: NDA, BLA, IND, Amendments, Veterinary Submissions, DMF, Annual Report, AdPromo, all supporting submissions, and more.
- Health Canada: NDS, SNDS, ANDS, NC, CTA, DIN, DMF, all supporting submissions, and more.
- EMA: MAA, Variations, ASMF, CTA, and more.
- Conversion of paper dossiers (e.g., DMF) to eCTD format or other electronic formats.
Specific Services Available:
- Complete end-to-end submission publishing and lifecycle management .
- Strategic, process, and technical advice.
- Document-level publishing (conversion, enhancement, optimization, OCR, bookmarking, hyperlinking, document properties, quality review).
- Submission-level publishing (eCTD compilation, naming best practices, inter-document hyperlinking, quality review, validation).
- Publishing of fully compliant ICH E3 Clinical Study Reports.
- Gateway submittal services including US FDA Electronic Submissions Gateway, Health Canada Common Electronic Submissions Gateway, EMA eSubmission Gateway, HMA Common European Submission Portal.
- Quality control review of client-generated submissions for ICH and regional compliance.
- Validation troubleshooting.
- Dataset preparation for eCTD submission (SDTM, ADaM, SEND), including creation of Simplified TS.xpt files when required.
- SPL and XML PM labelling support.
- Health Canada Regulatory Enrolment Process (REP) support.
Need help or have a question?
- +86 21 5339 7903
- +33 (0)2 78 94 01 78
- +44 (0)161 245 8071
- +81 3 5643 8643