ZDHC Programme Audit Solutions
Intertek certifies to the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) programme to support the apparel, textile, leather and footwear industries.
Intertek is proud to be a contributor to the ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Programme to support the apparel, textile, leather and footwear industries to advance towards zero discharge of hazardous chemicals. As a contributor, Intertek supports ZDHC’s vision of achieving the widespread implementation of sustainable chemistry and best practices in these industries to protect consumers, workers and the environment.
Intertek is trusted by global apparel and footwear retailers, brands and manufacturers in implementing and assuring chemical management through:
- Recognition by ZDHC as a third-party testing certifier to help companies demonstrate MRSL Level 1 conformance to the ZDHC Gateway –Chemical Module with a global coverage of 10 laboratories in different parts of the world
- ZDHC accepted lab for textiles, leather and MMCF wastewater and sludge analysis services in connection with the ZDHC Gateway —Wastewater Module, with the widest global coverage of 23 laboratories in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America
- Designation as official ZDHC ATP training provider for both classroom and remote training and education on chemical management, wastewater topics and insights into the practical issues faced by the facilities with the possible management action plans, provided in English or local languages in Asia and Europe
- Intertek’s Chemical Management Audit solutions, supported by our global network of experienced and highly skilled chemical and environmental auditors, and involvement as an engaged SAC HIGG FEM verifier body
- Advisory services that help customers improve their own chemical management systems
Intertek is an industry leader operating in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we are a Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide.
ZDHC Programme Testing ServicesIntertek offers chemical testing services for apparel and footwear brands, retailers and manufacturers to help assure your supply chain does not contain banned and hazardous substances identified by industry initiatives like the ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Programme, as well as various state and regional consumer product safety organizations
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066
- +47 33 420040