ISO 14064 -1 Organisation Quantification and Reporting of Green House Gases
By implementing the ISO 14064-1 standard, you can help improve your organisation’s ability to monitor efficiency on the GHG reduction programme, as well as increase your environmental integrity of GHG quantification and reporting.
ISO 14064-1 details principles and requirements for designing, developing, managing and reporting at an organisation or company-level GHG inventories. It includes requirements for determining GHG emission boundaries, quantifying an organisation's GHG emissions and removals, and identifying specific company actions or activities aimed at improving GHG management. It also includes requirements and guidance on inventory quality management, reporting, internal auditing and the organisation's responsibilities for verification activities.
Benefits of implementing ISO 14064-1 including:
- enhance the environmental integrity of GHG quantification,
- enhance the credibility, consistency and transparency of GHG quantification, monitoring and reporting, including GHG project emission reductions and removal enhancements,
- facilitate the development and implementation of an organization's GHG management strategies and plans,
- facilitate the development and implementation of GHG projects,
- facilitate the ability to track performance and progress in the reduction of GHG emissions and/or increase in GHG removals, and facilitate the crediting and trade of GHG emission reductions or removal enhancements
Green House Gas Audit Information
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 1300 046 837
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066