Webinar On-Demand: ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Transition Policy
On-demand Webinar (approximately 10 minutes duration)
Cybercrime is growing ever more severe and sophisticated, as hackers develop more advanced cybercrime techniques. The World Economic Forum’s Global Cybersecurity Outlook report indicates evidence that cyber-attacks increased 125% globally in 2021, with evidence suggesting a continued uptake through 2022.
Watch our webinar when expert Stephen Weekley from Intertek SAI Global uncovers the new ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems Standard and the Transition Policy.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- Background to the new ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems Standard
- How do organisations upgrade to the new standard?
- When will the upgrade need to be completed?
- What will Auditors be looking for during the upgrade?
- ISO/IEC 27001:2022 transition policy timelines
- How to get started
You should watch this webinar if:
You will be either taking part in or leading audits of an ISMS that conforms to ISO/IEC 27001:2022 in any organisation.
Suggested job roles and their teams include (but are not limited to)
- Information security managers
- IT and Corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
Presenter: Stephen Weekley
Stephen is the Global Technical Manager for ICT Certification Programs at Intertek SAI Global and has over 35 years experience in ICT and certification fields. Having come from a software development and project management background, Stephen has extensive experience in IT including; Information Security and Risk Based Management Systems and is one of Australia’s most experienced Information Security Management System Auditors.