Intertek to Showcase Advanced Corrosion Solutions at the Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP) Conference and Expo
March 06, 2023
Houston, Texas – Intertek, a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide, will join fellow corrosion and coatings industry companies March 19-23 at the Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP) Conference and Expo in Denver, Colorado.
The negative effects of corrosion on materials and equipment are significant, causing not only production delays and costly repairs but also extreme safety and environmental impact challenges.
Intertek’s extensive portfolio of industry-leading services continues to support our global customers, helping them minimize risks that impact safety, operations and profitability. From expertise in asset integrity management and materials performance, to corrosion testing, production chemistry and oilfield microbiology, our global specialists combine experience and innovation to study, prevent and control corrosion.
Visit us at Booth #1753 to learn more about our services and how they can help you with your corrosion management initiatives. In attendance will be experts from Intertek’s Westport Technology Center team based in Houston, TX and Intertek’s Production & Integrity Assurance team based in Manchester, UK.
Graeme Dicken, Director, Testing Services & Deputy Manager, Intertek Production and Integrity Assurance, commented, “Intertek has been active in research and development in the field of corrosion for 50 years. Many international standards in use today are based on our research work either with individual entities or through driven joint industry projects. Our team looks forward to sharing our knowledge and experience with customers and peers at the upcoming AMPP event.”
We invite you to also join us for the following presentations authored and co-authored by Intertek experts.
- Steve Hodges, Intertek Principal Engineer, Production & Integrity Assurance, will present “Incorporating Monte Carlo Analysis into a State-Of-The-Art Corrosion Prediction System”.
- Richard Woollam, Intertek Corrosion Program Manager, has also co-authored numerous papers that will be presented during the expo and conference.
- “Numerical Exploration of a Comprehensive Mechanistic CO2 Corrosion Model Part I: Influence of Temperature, Pressure and Bulk pH”
- “Numerical Exploration of a Comprehensive Mechanistic CO2 Corrosion Model Part II: Influence of Hydrodynamics and Bulk pH”
- “Characterizing the Evolution of Iron Carbonate in a Demanding CO2 Environment Using a Combined Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and Linear Polarization Resistance Approach”
- “Correlating Physical Chemistry with Interfacial Properties: Effect of Salinity on the Partitioning, Distribution and Performance of a Quaternary Amine Corrosion Inhibitor”
Learn more about Intertek’s expert services and our participation in the AMPP Conference and Expo.
Business Development Manager
TOTAL QUALITY. ASSURED.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.