Webinar Downloads | New Requirements for EU Safety Data Sheets - Are you ready?
Regulation EU 2020/878 replaces the previous regulatory reference for the compilation of Safety Data Sheets (Regulation EU 2015/830). However, according to Article 2 of the Regulation, SDS complying with Regulation 2015/830 may continue to be provided until December 31st 2022.
The new requirements include:
- Inclusion of Unique Formula Identifiers (UFIs) to Section 1.1
- Addition of technical content on the acute toxicity estimates (ATEs), multiplying factors (M-factors), and specific concentration limits for substances and ingredients of mixtures
- Give some specific SDS requirements relevant to substances and mixtures with endocrine disrupting properties
- Additional information requirements for substances placed on the market as a nanoform
- More detailed requirements for physicochemical properties
By completing this form, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.