How to Improve your Good Distribution Practices – Transitioning to a GFSI Storage and Distribution audit
On Demand Webinar
The expectations placed on all areas of the supply chain have increased exponentially over the past few years, due to unexpected challenges and the need for growth.
As we have seen with the expanded risks associated with shipping delays, economic concerns, regulatory oversight, and an evolving workforce. These factors have required Storage and Distribution companies to rethink their approach to policies, processes, and overall business requirements to be more efficient, reduce risk, and improve customer satisfaction.
Join Denise Webster to learn how to drive continuous improvement and meet customer expectations to provide assurances that your company has the programs necessary to protect products.
- What is the difference between GMP vs GDP
- Regulatory Requirements and Status update
- Customer shift in expectations and requirements of Storage and Distribution companies
- GFSI Benchmarked Schemes and how to choose the one that is the right fit for you operation
- Tips for developing and maintaining audit compliance