IEC 62133 and the Lithium-ion Battery Compliance Roadmap
IEC 62133, now IEC 62133-2, has fast become the global standard for Lithium Ion Battery compliance. However, many legacy standards, international variants, system level and end products standards add complexity when trying to map out your battery and device compliance plans.
During the presentation, some of the many topics covered include:
- IEC 62133, 62133-1, 62133-2 updates and gaps
- International harmonization, adoption, and variants
- Cell, Battery and End Product standards alignment
- Battery as a component, a standalone device or as part of a system
- Considerations for Battery Chargers in your compliance plans
- And more!
This complimentary presentation helps answer your IEC 62133 battery testing questions.
Complete the form below to view the webinar recording.