Webinar: Avoiding Surprises in Validation Test Plans
Planning for Success: Avoiding Surprises in Validation Test Plan Development
Validation testing is a necessary step in demonstrating the performance and reliability of your product and is widely used in a variety of industries such as automotive (including EV and ADAS/Autonomous Vehicle systems), industrial equipment and consumer products.
Many components or products are expected to function and interact seamlessly after final assembly, and development timelines are often very tight. This entails simulating environmental exposure for both long term and short term extreme conditions and evaluating product performance before, during, and after these events.
Join us for this complimentary on-demand presentation as Intertek experts share their lessons learned from testing thousands of components and full product systems across multiple industries.
Among the topics covered are:
- Common Environmental Simulation Methods: Beyond hot and cold
- Information Goals: Understanding and defining the “Why” for each test
- Test Equipment Types and Limitations
- Thermal/Humidity Test Profile Development: Common misconceptions
- Resonance and Transmissibility: Vibration fixture design and validation
- Other environmental simulation conditions
- Avoiding common test planning pitfalls
Please complete the form below to view the webinar recording.