Functional Safety in the Automotive Industry
View our free on-demand webinar on Functional Safety in the Automotive Industry and the challenges associated with ISO 26262.
After a brief examination of the history, the presenter provides perspective on the current state of FS in the Automotive sector, and then focus on future efforts to incorporate these standards into the everyday design process for automobiles and other road vehicles. Strategies for addressing the FS challenges are offered, including discussion on appropriate use and selection of third party [FS Certification] providers.
Among the topics discussed, include:
- Safety software - definitions and product applications
- Division of FS responsibility between stakeholders
- Use of Functional Safety standards during product design and development
- Critical considerations within ISO 26262-1 "Road Vehicles - Functional Safety"
- FS and Cyber-security considerations
Please complete the form below to view the recording.