Using Accelerated Stress Testing to Manage Disruptive Market Changes
Getting the Right Information at the Right Time When Your Market Changes Suddenly
Most testing plans are based on past experience. So how do you get valid information when you’re dealing with brand new materials, environments or requirements? Testing the same old way you always have will result in questionable information!
By using a properly designed accelerated test to failure you can find the non-intuitive failures that would normally require months or even years in the field to identify. Finding real failure modes earlier in the development process can save time and potentially even avoid significant warranty issues.
Among the topics covered during this presentation are:
- Avoiding failed validation
- Conventional testing vs. Accelerated Stress Test (AST)
- What AST test methods are available (FMVT, HALT and more)
- A deeper dive into HALD and FMVT
- How to develop a Smart Test Plan
- And more…
View this on-demand webinar by completing the form below.