Power Generation Asset Management Symposium - Australia
January 22, 2020
We are proud to announce the 2020 Australian Power Generation Asset Management Symposium hosted in Brisbane.
Capri by Fraser Hotel, 80 Albert Street, Brisbane
Tuesday, 03rd March | 8.30am – 5pm
Tuesday 03rd March | 6pm-9pm Dinner event
Wednesday, 04th March | 08.30am – 5pm
Thursday, 05th March | 08.30am – 12pm
To book some additional time with one of our experts on Thursday afternoon please contact email@example.com.
The Power Generation Asset Management Symposium will be hosted by Intertek’s engineering consulting experts. Discussions and topics will include;
Power Generation Symposium Agenda
LIVE NOW: Complete Agenda (PDF)
- Global trends of renewables, energy market changes, and plant technology evolution
- Power plant component damage mechanisms and failure
- Component aging and impact of fatigue cycling on aging components
- Capital and O&M accounting and how to associate costs to cycling damage and unit reliability
- Stress Analysis
- Damage and Failure Mechanisms
- Flow Accelerated Corrosion (FAC) – Detection using Pulsed Eddy Current
- Selection of Examination Locations
- Metallurgical Evaluation Case Studies
- Creep/Fatigue Remaining Life Case Studies
- Power Plant Flexible Generation and Impacts
- Special Topics (including Grade 91 Piping Macrocracks, FAC, and dispositioning of crack-like indications)
- Aware Data Management - Data Storage, Visualization, Retrieval and Evaluation
- Aware Risk Management Module - Equipment Life Management Program
- Tracking cycling damage mechanisms in Aware
- HRSG reliability tracking in Aware
- WindAware - a new Aware module to help track assets at wind farms
There will be presentations from industry and Intertek experts. Several of Intertek’s technical papers have been published and cited in renowned journals and publications.
The cost to attend is $250. Teams of 3 or more who register together for the conference will receive a $75 discount per ticket. All prices are inclusive of GST.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Why attend this meeting?
Here are just five reasons why you should attend the Power Generation Asset Management Symposium in Australia.
We will be doing a deep dive into power plant integrity management issues. Major failures in piping systems over the past 30 years highlight the need to establish an effective maintenance and inspection program to prevent future failures. During this symposium, you will learn how systems’ integrity is affected. You will also learn about latest changes in the Code requirements, what other utilities do to tackle these issues and how to manage your data.
What past attendees to US Symposiums have said:
“The years of knowledge Intertek has on flexibility and the real-world applications given were very informative”
"I like the incorporated how to steps on planning your Maintenance Program with Aware."
"The size of the group and member interaction with so much in common is good. Enjoyed it!!"
"As always this is a very useful informative and fun conference. I really appreciated the learning and sharing."
"Great job. Relaxed setting and very informative. Thank you."