New Zealand Asbestos Testing Laboratory
Intertek's accredited asbestos testing laboratory services the entire of New Zealand.
Our wide reach throughout New Zealand allows our IANZ accredited (ISO 17025) asbestos laboratory to offer full coverage to the entire country, and beyond.
Key technical capabilities include:
- Asbestos bulk sample analysis and identification using polarised light microscopy
- Asbestos fibre counting
- Asbestos fibre identification
- Asbestos in soils (Qualitative)
We can also assist with a range of testing services, these include but are not limited to:
- Asbestos in soil (Quantitative)
- Lead in paint
- Heavy Metals testing in soils
- SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
- TEM (Transmission Electron Microscopy)