Maison Sessioni: How to Choose Sustainable Materials
Choosing materials for luxury brands is an art. How it looks, feels and functions are all essential considerations. But increasingly, the material’s sustainability credentials are taking centre stage.
How are luxury and fashion brands choosing, sourcing and using sustainable materials?
In the webinar experts including Marina Spadafora, Fashion and Sustainability Advisor, Michela Finaurini, Fabrics and Embroidery Research Expert, Calin Moldovean, President Business Assurance Intertek and Mike Redshaw, Head of Technical - Global Softlines Intertek, discuss:
- What material characteristics are fabric researchers looking for today and tomorrow?
- Does sustainability hinder or stimulate creativity in design?
- Is certification a key pillar of reliability for customers?
- How is technology transforming material choice and use?
- What is the impact of changing awareness and demand from end customers?
Please complete the form below to access the on-demand recording. You can choose to listen to the Italian or the English version.