The New European Safety Data Sheets Regulation
The European Commission published on 26th June the Regulation EU 2020/878 which will replace the previous regulatory reference for the compilation of Safety Data Sheets (Regulation EU 2015/830). The date of application is January 1st 2021. However, according to Article 2 of the Regulation, SDS complying with Regulation 2015/830 may continue to be provided until December 31st 2022.
The new requirements include:
- inclusion of Unique Formula Identifiers (UFIs) to Section 1.1
- addition of technical content on the acute toxicity estimates (ATEs), multiplying factors (M-factors), and specific concentration limits for substances and ingredients of mixtures
- give some specific SDS requirements relevant to substances and mixtures with endocrine disrupting properties
- Additional information requirements for substances placed on the market as a nanoform
- more detailed requirements for physicochemical properties
Join our webinar to learn more!
October 27, 2020 | 10am EDT, 2pm GMT, 3pm CET
By completing this form, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.