Webinar: Understanding the Implications of Restricted Substances and PFAS to Your Products
There has been increasing regulatory scrutiny on the use of restricted substances and PFAS in consumer products with an aim to protect consumer health and safety. It is important for retailers and manufacturers to keep abreast on the compliance landscape of these chemicals and to understand their implications.
This webinar provides an update on the latest regulatory requirements regarding these chemicals and their impact to apparel and footwear products, as well as practical insights on how to improve compliance and avoid recalls.
Our technical experts Dr. Kathy Leung and Pankaj Sarda will be walking you through:
- Regulation review & updates on apparel/footwear products
- Analysis of recalls related to restricted substances
- Special topic: Bisphenol A
- PFAS regulatory landscape and updates, product categories affected by current regulations
- Product compliance strategy, PFAS monitoring and checkpoints in your supply chain
Please complete the form below to view the recording!