A Recipe for Safety: Regulatory Compliance for Food Contact Articles
Safety is essential for a variety of products that consumers use in their everyday lives, whether at home, work or school. Some products have stricter safety regulations based on how they are used, such as food contact articles. Because they are used in food preparation, cooking, eating, drinking and storage, it is essential that they are safe to use and will not transfer any hazardous chemicals into food and drink during use.
To learn about types of food contact articles, various regulations, chemical requirements and labeling, download our webinar – A Recipe for Safety: Regulatory Compliance for Food Contact Articles
This webinar covers:
- Food contact regulations in the U.S.
- Chemical safety of food contact products
- Performance requirements for food contact products
- Examples of materials in contact with food
- Labeling of food contact materials
- Overview of Canadian requirements for food contact materials
Please complete the form below to view the recording: