Intertek AIM’s in-house High Energy Piping walkdown expert discusses the program in place for helping clients successfully identify and resolve issues within their plants. When viewing the webinar you will earn how to properly inspect and document walkdown findings to meet the ASME B31.1 requirement for Assessment and Documentation.
- ASME B31.1 Requirement for Assessment and Documentation
- Nonmandatory Appendix V Guidelines
- High Energy Piping system walkdowns
- What to look for and how to document the findings
- Common support malfunctions
Please complete the form below to access the on-demand webinar now.