Fall 2021 State Regulatory Updates for Consumer Products
There has been quite a lot of activity in the US state regulatory world. New laws have been enacted that impact a wide range of consumer products including children’s products, juvenile products, cookware, and disposable packaging. Several key trends in Proposition 65 enforcement are emerging including the targeting of BPA in socks. To learn about these developments, please join us for a webinar: Fall 2021 State Regulatory Updates for Consumer Products. From coast to coast, we have you covered. This webinar will provide an overview of the significant activities, changes and developments for U.S. state regulations, including:
- Oregon Toxic Free Kids Act – Phase 3 rule
- New York implementation of their children’s products reporting rule
- Utah sterilization permit requirement
- PFAS legislations for various States
- California bills restricting use of recyclable claims, PFAS in juvenile products and PFAS in paper based food packaging material
- California Prop65 enforcement analysis
Our Intertek Softlines & Hardlines technical experts Matthew and Harini, with profound experience advising brands and retailers in the US on product safety and regulations, will walk you through the recent regulatory trends for consumer products.
If you are interested in learning more about state regulations or exploring launching new products in the US market, complete the form below to view the recording!