The Transition from EN 13463 to EN ISO 80079
The implications for non-electrical hazardous equipment certification
This on-demand webinar gives an overview of the major changes to non-electrical standards relating to hazardous equipment and the implications to the certification process, including:
- The transition of EN ISO 13463-1 to EN ISO 80079-36
- The combining of 13463-5, 13463-6 and 13463-8 into 80079-37
- Changes to protection concepts within EN ISO 80079-37
- EN ISO 80079-36 and EN ISO 80079-37 are now harmonized for ATEX and IECEx
- EN ISO 80079-36 has aligned more with EN/IEC 60079-0
This webinar is essential for anyone involved in the design and certification of non-electrical projects for hazardous locations.
Please complete the form below to view the webinar recording.