Emergency Fuel Condition Monitoring Webinar: Ensure your back up systems are ready when needed
11 November 2020 10:00-10:30 GMT
Emergency fuel condition monitoring services protects vital back up fuel supplies for power generators and fleet operations. Quality control testing of fuels used for back-up power generators and vehicle fleets, helps to ensure that your back-up systems will work when needed the most. Major institutions and businesses such as hospitals, airports, manufacturing plants, data centres and distribution centres require reliable back-up electricity generators in case their local power grid fails.
This webinar will illustrate:
- The types of disruptions organizations may encounter where backup systems prove vital
- The importance of ensuring your back up systems will work correctly
- The contamination and degradation emergency fuel is subject to
- How to select the correct product for your emergency systems
- The potential outcomes of using off specification or unsuitable fuel in emergency systems
Please join us on the 11th of November for this webinar, you are able to complete registration for the webinar session on form completion.