Emergency Fuel Condition Monitoring Webinar: Ensure your back up systems are ready when needed
Emergency fuel condition monitoring services protect vital back up fuel supplies for power generators and fleet operations. Quality control testing of fuels used for back-up power generators and vehicle fleets, helps to ensure that your back-up systems will work when needed the most. Major institutions and businesses such as hospitals, airports, manufacturing plants, data centres and distribution centres require reliable back-up electricity generators in case their local power grid fails.
This webinar illustrated:
- The types of disruptions organizations may encounter where backup systems prove vital
- The importance of ensuring your back up systems will work correctly
- The contamination and degradation emergency fuel is subject to
- How to select the correct product for your emergency systems
- The potential outcomes of using off specification or unsuitable fuel in emergency systems
Please complete the form below to access the on-demand webinar.