Webinar: ICPSHO 2020 Recap
The International Consumer Product Health & Safety Organization’s (ICPHSO) 2020 Annual Meeting and Training Symposium (held Feb. 18-21, in Orlando, FL) featured an agenda packed with informative and interesting product safety topics, trends and analysis.
Intertek experts were there, participating in and attending the sessions, so we can keep our customers well-informed of the latest in consumer product safety. We recently hosted an ICPHSO Recap webinar to share what we learned at ICPSHO 2020 with you.
This webinar covered:
- Updates from the CPSC
- State chemical regulations
- Incorporating artificial intelligence into consumer products
- Risks of IoT/smart products
- Role of the consumer in product safety
- Company’s responsibility in safety testing & analysis
- Retailer’s product compliance programs
Please complete the below form to download the recording.