UAE ECAS Compliance: Manufacturer Guidance White Papers
The UAE government has introduced the Emirates Conformity Assessment Scheme (ECAS), a mandatory regulatory program for specific products marketed in the UAE. Intertek's UAE ECAS Compliance white papers outline the requirements of specific regulations and Intertek’s comprehensive services, including the ECAS Certificate of Conformity and the Emirates Quality Mark (EQM) to meet customs and market surveillance requirements.
Complete the form below to download the whitepapers, and choose your specific topics of interest.
Please select which guidance documents you would like to download:
- UAE ECAS Compliance: Program Overview & Manufacturer Guidance
- ECAS for Low Voltage Equipment (LVE)
- ECAS for Energy Efficiency Standards Labelling (EESL)
- ECAS Lighting Regulations for Safety & Energy Efficiency
- ECAS Explosive Atmospheres (ECASEx)
- UAE Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)