ISO/IEC 27001 Overview Course
Intertek Academy’s ISO 27001:2013 Overview and Internal Auditor Course aims to provide training for potential Information Security Management System (ISMS) Internal Auditors. The course provides delegates with knowledge and skills in auditing in order to carry out information security management system internal audits.
This course assists students with information security industry background to assess the adequacy of the design, implementation, and improvement of information security management system against ISO 27001:2013 in accordance with ISO 19011. The combination of presentations, discussions, and real life case-studies will help you develop an understanding and skillset that can be used in your professional career.
2-day Overview Course:
- Concepts and principles of the ISO 27001:2013 standard for Implementers and Managers
- Practical application based review of the standard clauses
- ISO 27001:2013 requirements and their practical implementation in the organization’s activities
- Review of ISO 27002:2005 guidelines for effectiveness
- Practical workgroup learning of Standards, principles, definitions
- Accreditation, certification, and types of audit
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|No classes scheduled|
Need help or have a question?