ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Course
This virtual interactive course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the ISO 27001 standard for auditing purposes.
About this event
Intertek Academy’s ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Course aims to provide training for potential Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditors. The course provides delegates with knowledge and skills in auditing in order to carry out information security management system audits.
This course assists students with information security industry backgrounds to assess the adequacy of the design, implementation, and improvement of information security management system against ISO 27001:2022.
The combination of presentations, discussions, and real life case-studies will help you develop an understanding and skill-set that can be used in your professional career.
Topics covered include:
- Concepts, principles, and requirements of the ISO 27001:2022 standard
- Practical application-based review of the standard clauses
- How to prepare a process-based audit program
- Identifying non-conformances and conducting follow-up verification
- Techniques for continual improvement
- Risk-based audit methodology
This training course is designed for professionals with responsibility for the planning and implementation of information security management systems in their organizations. Students should have prior knowledge and experience with information security and ISO 27001.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|No classes scheduled|
Need help or have a question?