ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor (Bridge) Course
*NOTE: This course does not include an introduction to ISO 27001 and expects the attendees to have a working knowledge of the standard.
Intertek Academy’s ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Course aims to provide training for potential Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditors. The course provides delegates with knowledge and skills in auditing in order to carry out information security management system audits.
This course assists students with information security industry background to assess the adequacy of the design, implementation, and improvement of information security management system against ISO 27001:2013. The combination of presentations, discussions, and real life case-studies will help you develop an understanding and skill-set that can be used in your professional career.
Topics covered include:
- Concepts, principles, and requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Practical application-based review of the standard clauses
- How to prepare a process-based audit program
- Identifying non-conformances and conducting follow-up verification
- Techniques for continual improvement
- Risk-based audit methodology
This training course is designed for professionals with responsibility for the planning and implementation of information security management systems in their organizations.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|No classes scheduled|
Need help or have a question?