Integrated ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Overview and Internal Auditor Course
Intertek's Integrated ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Course is designed for those delegates who would like to obtain detailed knowledge on ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards requirements and on how to conduct integrated audit to both standards. Through lectures, discussion, and workshops, we will review ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements in-depth and discuss the impacts of the implementing an integrated system on your organization and audits. The following topics will be covered in this course:
2 Day Overview Training:
- Concepts, principles, and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Standards
- Understand the common elements in ISO 9001 and 14001 Standards
3 Day Internal Auditor Course:
- Includes all 2 Day Overview Material
- How to conduct integrated ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 internal audits, including how to prepare audit plans, conduct audit, write nonconformances, and conduct follow-up verification
- Gain an in-depth knowledge on how to conduct value-added process-based audits
This course is suitable for those who are responsible for implementing ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 management systems and for conducting internal audit on integrated management systems.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|No classes scheduled|
Need help or have a question?