Integrated ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course
Intertek's Integrated ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Course is designed for those delegates who would like to obtain detailed knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements and on how to conduct integrated audits to all three standards. Through lectures, discussion, and workshops, we will review ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements in-depth and discuss the impacts of the implementing an integrated system on your organization and audits.
The following topics will be covered in this 4-day course:
- Concepts, principles, and interpretation of the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards
- Understand the common elements in ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards
- Overview of the significant changes from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Impact of these changes on your organization
- How to conduct integrated ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 internal audits, including how to prepare audit plans, conduct audit, write nonconformances, and conduct follow-up verification
- Gain an in-depth knowledge on how to conduct value-added process-based audits
This course is suitable for those who are responsible for implementing ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 management systems and for conducting internal audit on integrated management systems.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|No classes scheduled|
Need help or have a question?