Panel Builder Training: United States
Are You Ready for UL 508A 2nd Edition?
The standard for the safety of Industrial Control Panels - UL 508A 2nd Edition are now in effect, including requirements that were previously unenforced. To stay compliant and keep production moving, Industrial Control Panel manufacturers need to be prepared.
Join us upcoming seminars by choosing from one of the “US Training Locations” from the drop-down menu below.
Tuition: $750 per person for first or second registrant per company;
$350 per person for additional registrants over two per company.
Registration includes course materials, continental networking breakfast and lunches both days. One-day sessions, when available, are the same price and consolidate the materials from the two day course in a faster-paced review.
- UL 508A detailed review, including specific updates to the 2nd Edition
- Implications & new enforcement plans for recent standard changes and previously unenforced requirements
- Requirements for general-use Industrial Control Panels
- Requirements for specific-use Industrial Control Panels such as enclosures, industrial machinery, and crane control
- Control panel definitions and examples
- UL 508A implications to components, low-voltage limited energy circuits, control circuits transformers, grounding, wiring, motor loads, switching devices, SCCRs, and more
Day one kicks off at 8:00 a.m. with a networking breakfast, with class starting promptly at 8:30 a.m. Day two ends at approximately noon.