Panel Builder Training: Canada
Make sure you are in compliance with UL 508A & CSA 22.2
The standard for the safety of Industrial Control Panels - CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14-2013 & UL 508A 2nd Edition are now in effect, including many requirements that were previously unenforced. In addition, manufacturers are faced with understanding the new CSA C22.2 No. 286-15 (published February 2015) and its implications.
Taught by Intertek's technical experts with extensive practical and field experience, this seminar will prepare you and your team for building industrial control panels that are in compliance with North American requirements. Upon successful completion of this course and an initial Factory Assessment, attendees may purchase an Intertek ETL panel builder listing at a discounted rate.
Please complete the form below and one of our account representatives will contact you about upcoming dates in your region.
The agenda for this course includes:
- Overview/implications of CSA C22.2 No. 286-15
- Detailed review of CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14-2013 & UL 508A 2nd Edition
- Implications & new enforcement plans for recent standard changes and previously unenforced requirements
- Requirements for general-use and specific-use Industrial Control Panels (such as enclosures, industrial machinery, and crane control)
- Implications to components, low-voltage limited energy circuits, control circuits transformers, grounding, wiring, motor loads, switching devices, SCCRs, and more