The Platform is operated by Intertek Testing Services Hong Kong Limited of 2/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Intertek).
We and our third party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Platform (“cookies”), which technologies may be downloaded to your computer or device and may set or modify settings on your computer or device. This information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to the Platform, the areas within the Platform that you visit and your activities there, and the time of day, among other information. A cookie is a data file placed on a computer or device when it is used to visit the Platform. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file placed on your computer or device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in or downloaded by you to your computer or device.
Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- System administration.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
- To improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services.
- To speed up searches.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Understanding your referring sites.
- Remembering you and tracking your visits to and activities on the Platform.
- To recognise you when you return to the Platform or are online.
- To store information about preferences and so allow us to customise the Platform according to individual interests.
- To remember your contact form data to prevent you from having to enter the same data.
Demographic and Contextual-Related Cookies
- Delivering personalised content on the basis of the context of the information on our Platform and the known demographics of our visitors, including your geographic location.
By using this Platform, we are seeking to obtain your consent to use these various cookies. If you choose to disable cookies or Flash cookies on your computer or device, some features of the Platform may not function properly. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Also, these tools may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies. For information on disabling Flash cookies go to Adobe’s website www.Adobe.com.