Webinar: Accelerated Stress Testing (AST)
Interested in learning how Accelerated Stress Testing (AST) can help achieve higher product reliability by discovering failure points in the lab before a product ships? This webinar touches on a variety of elements, including:
- How to get the “Right Stuff” for a product development effort
- Avoiding failed validation
- Conventional Testing vs. Accelerated Stress Test
- What AST Test Methods are available (FMVT, HALT, HASS and others)
- A deeper dive into HALT and FMVT
- How to develop a Smart Test Plan
- And more…
Speaker: Alexander (Alex) J. Porter is the Sr. Chief Engineer for Programs, Performance and Durability for Intertek, and has been with the company since 1992. He has been developing accelerated testing methods for mechanical components and systems since 1996, and holds three patents related to accelerated testing equipment and authored more than 40 articles and technical papers on accelerated testing. Porter is the author of the book “Accelerated Testing and Validation” (Elsevier, 2004) and teaches a class for SAE based on the book. He is a member of SAE, holds a B.S. in Aircraft Engineering, an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, and is a Professional Engineer in the State of Michigan.
Register below to watch the webinar.