Understanding Failure Analysis and Answering your Frequently Asked Questions
Failure analysis is the mechanical, physical, and chemical investigation into the cause and sequence of events that lead to a product condition in which it no longer meets expectations.
This testing can be valuable in any situation where knowing the true causes of a failure will fundamentally improve engineering and management decisions.
In this free download, our experts will answer some of the most frequently asked questions they hear about failure analysis and the process to uncover the underlying issues.
Some of the many FAQs they tackled include:
- What is included in a failure analysis?
- Can you provide examples of common types of failures?
- I have a broken component. Why did it break?
- Any special packing requirements needed to send in the failure samples?
- Can a failure analysis pinpoint the exact cause of the failure?
Download your copy today!