In-Cosmetics Global 2022: Visit Intertek Experts at the Leading Event for Beauty & Personal Care Ingredients
February 14, 2022
Intertek, a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide, will be exhibiting during the in-cosmetics global exhibition taking place in Paris, France from April 5-7, 2022.
We are very pleased to meet you in-person again at this major event, after many delays and cancellations. In-cosmetics often brings together up to 800 international exhibitors of ingredients, fragrances, and lab equipment, testing and regulatory service providers, and over 9,300 cosmetic manufacturers worldwide. This is the ideal event for formulators, R&D professionals, and regulatory experts to learn about the latest innovations in ingredients and technologies, attain high-level scientific insights, and network in the industry.
Intertek Assuris experts from France and the UK will be exhibiting alongside Intertek France Clinical Research and Analytical labs and the Government & Trade services teams. Our experts will be available at booth P94 to discuss our Total Quality Assurance solutions for cosmetic, beauty, and personal care products. Attendees are encouraged to stop by the Intertek booth and meet with our teams to learn how we can help ensure the safety, efficacy, quality, regulatory compliance, and sustainability of products in the global marketplace.
With extensive knowledge and experience providing cost-effective safety services across all aspects of the beauty and personal care industry, we can support you with:
- Regulatory and Safety Assessment of Raw Materials and Finished Products
- Safety Assessment of Cosmetic Packaging, including Recycled Cosmetics Packaging
- Cosmetics Global Market Access: EU and international regulatory support for finished products (PIF, CPNP notification, Health Canada, California Prop 65, CoC/CoL for Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iraq, Tanzania, Uganda, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Cameroun, Morocco)
- Substantiation of Claims with Safety, Efficacy, and Performance Clinical Testing (Dermatology, Haircare, and Suncare Studies)
- Analytical Testing (Nanomaterials, Heavy Metals, Solar Filters, Allergens)
- Suppliers Shared Audits, Trainings (GMP, ISO 22716)
- Cleanroom Qualification
- Sustainability Solutions, including Life Cycle Analysis, Carbon Footprinting Services, Recycled Content Verification, Sustainable Packaging Solutions, Waste Management and Compliance, Recyclability, Renewability and Circularity Management, Corporate Sustainability, Social Reporting, and more
To schedule a meeting with one of our experts during the event, please visit: intertek.com/assuris/cosmetics/meet-intertek-at-in-cosmetics-2022/.
To learn more about our home and personal care products services offered by our experts and within the larger Intertek organization, please visit: https://www.intertek.com/home-personal-care/.
For Media Information:
Global Marketing & Operations Director, Intertek Assuris
T: +1 905 542 2900
For Technical Information:
Elodie Le Failler
General Manager, Intertek Assuris France
T: +33 1 83 79 82 26
Marketing & Communications Manager, Intertek France
T: +33 2 32 09 36 51
Total Quality. Assured.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.