Did You Know?
Innovation and Dedication
For more than 130 years, companies around the world have depended on Intertek to help ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems. As an industry leader, we’ve been at the forefront of innovation and our entrepreneurial spirit means our employees have been leading the way in multiple industries. Just look at some of the things we’ve done:
- Intertek has tested medals handed out at the Olympics to ensure quality.
- Our protective armor experts were integral to the investigation of the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy in 1963.
- We test the fuel quality of the US Presidential Jet, “Air Force One” before take-off .
- We’ve tested thousands of wind turbines across North America, helping the region reduce its carbon footprint.
- We conduct Quality, Environmental, and Security certification audits for the public transportation systems in Paris.
- We carried out fire and safety testing on the doors of the US Library of Congress.
- We partnered with a well-known consumer electronics brand to install one of the world’s largest LED displays at the Texas Motor Speedway.
These are just some of the interesting experiences that Intertek employees have had through the years. What achievements are YOU looking to accomplish?