ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Internal Auditor
Training Program – Intertek Academy
The ISO 9001:2008 Standard has undergone a revision and the latest version ISO 9001: 2015 has been released. This obviously means that requirement of ISO 9001 has undergone changes. Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS). Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your awareness.
This training has been developed to assist organizations and individuals planning to implement the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard. The training will address the basic concepts of quality, the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and the importance of the Management’s role in implementing a Quality Management System. At the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Know how to prepare for, carry out and report on the follow up of an internal audit.
- Achieve the means to assess and improve an organization’s quality systems.
- Present data and information gained during an internal audit.
- Have basic interview skills.
Topics will be covered:
- Introduction to Quality
- Internal Auditing - Auditing Processes
- Audit Scheduling - Interpreting a Procedure, Specification or Standard
- Checklists - Performing an Audit
- Opening Meeting - Audit Technique
- Syndicate Presentations - Audit Reports
- Follow up Actions - Audit Requirements
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.