ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course
Training Program – Intertek Academy
The ISO 14001:2004 Standard has undergone a revision and the latest version ISO 14001: 2015 has been released. This obviously means that requirement of ISO 14001 have undergone changes.
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System (EMS). Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your awareness.
This training has been developed to assist organizations and individuals planning to implement the ISO 14001:2015 Environment Standard. The training will address the basic concepts of Environment aspects, the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard and the importance of the Management’s role in implementing an Environment Management System. At the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Know how to prepare for, carry out and report on the follow up of an internal audit.
- Achieve the means to assess and improve an organization’s Environment systems.
- Present data and information gained during an internal audit.
- Have basic interview skills
Topics will be covered:
- Introduction to Environment
- Internal Auditing - Auditing Processes
- Audit Scheduling - Interpreting a Procedure, Specification or Standard
- Checklists - Performing an Audit
- Opening Meeting - Audit Technique
- Syndicate Presentations - Audit Reports
- Follow up Actions - Audit Requirements
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.