Higg FEM Course
Training Program – Intertek Academy
Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC) was formed in March 2011 and is a multi-stakeholder group composed of leaders in the global apparel industry consisting of brands, retailers, manufactures or facilities, non-profits, governments, service providers and trade associations. The focus of the (SAC) is the development and use of the HIGG Index: a suite of self-assessment tools designed to measure the sustainability impacts of apparel and footwear products.
Topics will be delivered:
This learning plan is designed to provide the technical background needed as well as specific skills for HIGG.
The session consists of the following courses:
- Introduction to the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC) and HIGG
- Introduction to Using Higg.org
- Environmental Management Systems
- Energy and Greenhouse Gases
- Water Use
- Emissions to Air
- Waste Management
- Chemicals Management
Who will be benefitted:
- Audit manager
- Sustainability professional
- Energy manager
- ECR/EHS/Compliance executives/managers
- Utility & maintenance manager
- Executives/Managers/General Manager/CEO
Please complete the form below to begin your registration.